Cold email me! I’d love to hear what you have to say. Here are some reasons to reach out to me:
- To introduce yourself
- To share something I might be interested in
- To talk nonprofits, activism, art, music, technology, politics, etc.
- You loved/hated something I wrote
- I’m wrong, and you’re willing to tell me how
- To notify me of an error
- You’d like to hang if/when I go traveling
Or maybe it is none of these. If you want to talk to me, then more-than-likely I would love to talk to you.
Bonus section! I’d also be happy to talk with you about any of the following collaboration ideas:
- Improvising live together (remote, or live whenever lockdown is over)
- Creating a low-cost, low-commitment artist residency model that harnesses technology and a network of hosts to bring artists amazing retreat-like experiences without asking them to go into debt/spend all their savings just for a line on their resume
- Creating a zine/guide on toxic philanthropy and how to deal with it for fundraising professionals
- Post-pandemic, create touring networks for independent performers. Weaving rural hosts and venues, college radio stations, etc., so that more experimental artists can still go on tour without breaking the bank
Soundcloud cooperative- nvm, check out Ampled … not quite the same thing, but it is getting there!
Click here to sign up for my equinoctial/solstitial (i.e., quarterly) newsletter.1 I tend to share a bit more about my personal life there since many of the subscribers are people I know in real life.
If you want to know every time I post something on this website, RSS email alerts and web monitoring via Distill are probably your best options. I’ll try to post about once a month - but I’m not going to pressure myself too much.
To keep up with my music, I would recommend following me on Bandcamp. Most of my music lives there - and buying music there is the best way to support musicians’ livelihoods.