I also watch sports, play video games, and hang out with friends - and I regularly frequent the local grocery store. I use he/him pronouns.
Now (updated 2020-03-29)
I’ve been in NYC for almost three years, but it feels more like 2 due to the virus. Here’s what I’m working on right now:
- experimenting with video synthesis and glitching techniques
- working with Open Collective
- working full-time at Donorly
- learning to cook new things
- working on this website
- re-reading the Malazan Book of the Fallen
- figuring out how to deal with surveillance capitalism
This website is self-hosted on a tiny Linux computer using Hugo and Caddy. I recently experimented with solar powering it but right now it is plugged into the wall. The theme is lightly-modified Cactus and the logo is based on an Open Doodle. This website is located on unceded Native land.